GET FIRMER RESULTS WITH REVIVATONE!
- PROMOTES The Synthesis Of Collagen And Inhibits The Breakdown Of Elastin
- CORRECTS Age-related Changes In The Composition Of The Dermo Epidermal Junction
- RESTORES Density And Rejuvenates Saggy And Loose Skin
- MOISTURIZES Your Skin To Keep It Hydrated And Leave It Looking And Feeling Soft And Smooth
- APPEARING Beautifully Smooth, With A More Even Tone And Softer Texture
- REPAIRS Damage And Increases Skin Density
- IMPROVES Skin’s Tone And Overall Resilience
Clinically Proven Results
REDUCTION IN BLEMISHES & DARK-SPOTS
MORE HYDRATED, FULL, AND PLUMPER SKIN
REDUCTION IN WRINKLES
The science behind Revivatone Intensive Neck and Chest Repair Complex
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR SKIN SMOOTH, WRINKLE-FREE AND HAVE ITS EFFECTS VISIBLY SEEN iN as little as 2 Weeks!
The powerful blend of peptides and intense hydrators work synergistically to produce visible results, improving the texture and tone of the skin in minimal time with deeply moisturizing ingredients.
Squalane is a lightweight, highly moisturizing substance that gives skin a wonderfully silky-smooth texture without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue. Rich in potent antioxidants, this powerful anti-aging ingredient prevents free radical damage, protects skin from UV rays, and drastically reduces water loss that leads to a dry, flaky complexion. Skincare experts say Squalane is one of nature’s most effective moisturizers and it certainly has proved itself in numerous clinical trials; in one consumer study, 95% of participants noted a dramatic improvement in skin smoothness within just 7 days of use.
Glycerin is an odorless liquid that has multiple purposes in a variety of industries. As a powerful humectant, it has the ability to attract and retain moisture from the atmosphere, making it ideal for use on dry, flaky skin. This quality also means that it is extremely beneficial as an anti-aging ingredient, because it keeps the complexion soft and supple, reducing the development of lines and wrinkles. As one of the most popular ingredients in skincare treatments, Glycerin is highly effective when combined with Hyaluronic Acid; a clinical study looking at how these two ingredients work together, found that within just 24 hours of application on the skin, they formed a protective barrier against external toxins and pollutants.
Often named as one of the most beneficial anti-aging skincare ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid protects your skin from damage caused by external elements and boosts the tissue regeneration process. Skin contains approximately half of the Hyaluronic Acid in your body, so understandably, it’s crucial for the health of your complexion. In an 8-week study, almost 96% of women reported a drastic increase in skin hydration after using serums or creams containing Hyaluronic Acid. With regular use, this light, easily absorbed substance tightens loose skin, erasing fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, evenly toned texture. Additionally, it provides fullness to areas that have lost volume, giving the skin a plumper, more youthful appearance.
In a clinical study, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Crepey Skin, Photodamage Discoloration proved to:
- Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles Around Neck & Jawline By As Much As 68% In As Little As 2 Weeks.
- Reduce Crepey Skin By 35% In As Little As 2 Weeks.
- Reduce Photodamage & Discoloration By Approximately 32% In As Little As 2 Weeks.