Get Age-Defying Results With GLOWPEEL!
- BOOSTS Natural Collagen Production To Firm The Skin And Fight Signs Of Aging.
- LIGHTENS Skin Discoloration Such As Age Spots Or Scars, Improves Skin Texture And Prevents Acne Breakouts.
- REPLENISHES The Skin, Transforming The Complexion While Improving Density And Rejuvenating Even The Most Tired And Stressed Skin.
- MINIMIZES And Prevents Fine Lines, Wrinkles, And All Types Of Hyperpigmentation Including Sun Spots, And Blemishes.
- SMOOTHS The Entire Skin Surface, For A More Even, Radiant Tone And Texture.
- NOURISHES With Rich Yet Lightweight Emollients That Lock In Moisture And Make Skin Supple And Youthful Looking.
Powerful Proven Results
According to a user satisfaction survey, an overwhelming number of participants who used Glowpeel as directed saw a dramatic improvement in their skin brightness and radiance, and also noticed a reduction in their dull, uneven patches, age spots, and scars in just 4 weeks!†
Showed improvement in skin brightness & radiance within the first 4 weeks of Use†
Showed reduction in dull & uneven patches within the first 4 weeks of Use†
Showed reduction in age spots & scars within the first 4 weeks of Use†
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE MULTI-ACTION GLOWPEEL FORMULA
Alpha-Hydroxy Acids reduce dead skin cell build-up and enhance moisture, leaving skin soft and smooth. Glowpeel works with your skin's natural repair cycle to help reduce the visible signs of premature aging. Our professionally formulated Glowpeel Serum contains a 50% concentration of pure glycolic acid and is considered a medium peel. Glycolic Acid is part of the Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHA) group. It has excellent exfoliating properties and encourages the generation of collagen. Glowpeel resurfaces your skin and rejuvenates your complexion, thanks to its rich blend of potent, botanical ingredients that includes Glycolic Acid and several other clinically proven fruit acids.
GO FOR THE GLOW WITH GLOWPEEL!
Glycolic acid has tiny molecules of alpha-hydroxy acids, which makes it easy to penetrate the skin and exfoliate it more effectively than other acids. It promotes collagen production, which can make the skin firmer, more elastic, and plumper. Additionally, its skin-renewing properties make it an excellent anti-aging compound for smoothing lines and creases while combating sun damage. A study suggests that five sessions of a 70% glycolic acid treatment every two weeks could effectively eliminate atrophic scars when compared to other acid solutions .
Lactic acid, a botanical derivative, is highly effective in safely removing dead skin cells, while also reducing dark spots and other types of discoloration. Lactic acid minimizes the appearance of pores and is safe for use on sensitive skin. A study indicates that the combination of 8% of glycolic acid and lactic acid effectively treats photo-damaged skin. Another 3-month study suggests that just 5% of lactic acid applied twice a day results in a visible improvement in smoothness and the appearance of wrinkles and lines .
Pyruvic acid, an alpha-keto acid, is often used to control greasy, oily skin and acne. It has anti-aging benefits, giving the skin a smoother texture while erasing fine lines and wrinkles, and lightening hyperpigmentation. Its smaller dimension allows deeper penetration in the skin layers, making it conducive to reversing photodamage. A study concluded that the use of skin peels containing pyruvic acid in optimal proportions can be considered a safe and effective procedure for the management of mild to moderate acne .
A byproduct of the fermentation process, Kojic acid is derived from different types of fungi. It plays an important role in inhibiting the formation of tyrosine, which is responsible for the production of melanin. It lightens dark spots, repairs sun-damaged skin, and has antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne triggered by bacterial infections. A clinical study conducted on volunteers experiencing hyperpigmentation concluded that the application of a topical cream containing just 1% kojic acid resulted in an improvement of hyperpigmentation by as much as 56.63% .
- 100% Of Users Reported An Improvement In Their Skin Brightness And Radiance Within Just 4 Weeks Of Usage.†
- 89% Of Users Reported A Reduction In Their Dull, Uneven Patches In As Little As 4 Weeks.†
- 89% Of Users Reported A Reduction In Their Age Spots And Scars Within Just 4 Weeks Of Usage.†