GET AGE-DEFYING RESULTS WITH GLOWPEEL!
- BOOSTS Natural Collagen Production To Firm The Skin And Fight Signs Of Aging.
- LIGHTENS Skin Discoloration Such As Age Spots Or Scars, Improves Skin Texture And Prevents Acne Breakouts.
- REPLENISHES The Skin, Transforming The Complexion While Improving Density And Rejuvenating Even The Most Tired And Stressed Skin.
- MINIMIZES And Prevents Fine Lines, Wrinkles, And All Types Of Hyperpigmentation Including Sun Spots, And Blemishes.
- SMOOTHS The Entire Skin Surface, For A More Even, Radiant Tone And Texture.
- NOURISHES With Rich Yet Lightweight Emollients That Lock In Moisture And Make Skin Supple And Youthful Looking.
POWERFUL PROVEN RESULTS
In a consumer study, involving 90 participants who use Glowpeel for 2 weeks -
IMPROVEMENT IN REVITALIZED, SOFT, SMOOTH & RADIANT SKIN
Reduction in DISCOLORATION SUCH AS
Age Spots & Scars
Reduction in DULL
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE MULTI-ACTION GLOWPEEL FORMULA
Alpha-Hydroxy Acids reduce dead skin cell build up and enhance moisture, leaving skin soft and smooth. Glowpeel works with your skin's natural repair cycle to help reduce the visible signs of premature aging. Our professionally formulated Glowpeel Serum contains a 50% concentration of pure glycolic acid and is considered a medium peel. Glycolic Acid is part of the Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHA) group. It has excellent exfoliating properties and encourages the generation of collagen. Glowpeel resurfaces your skin and rejuvenates your complexion, thanks to its rich blend of potent, botanical ingredients that includes Glycolic Acid and several other clinically proven fruit acids.
GO FOR THE GLOW WITH GLOW PEEL!
Glycolic acid is a proven, powerful exfoliant. This plant-derived alpha-hydroxy acid buffs out dull, lifeless cells and promotes cellular turnover to leave your face looking smooth and vibrant. Glycolic acid is found in most chemical peels that treat skin concerns like acne scars, dark patches, melasma and age spots. It can be used in your skin care routine in the form of cleansers, peels and creams. Products containing glycolic acid can address pigmentation issues, scarring, fine lines and wrinkles.
This botanical derivative encourages skin renewal, promotes collagen synthesis, and conditions your skin to give it a soft, supple texture. Lactic acid is specifically used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion. Other benefits of AHAs like lactic acid include improved skin tone and reduced pore appearance.
A naturally occurring compound found in many common food items, pyruvic acid exfoliates your skin and brightens your complexion. It also combats several signs of aging such as hyperpigmentation, lines and wrinkles, and a rough, uneven texture. The clinical evaluation of the patients after the peeling sessions demonstrated a smoother texture, less evident fine wrinkles, and evident lightening of hyperpigmentations (freckles and lentigines).
Kojic acid interferes with the production of melanin, the pigment found in age spots, scars, and other skin discolorations. It minimizes these imperfections while also brightening your skin. Kojic’s acid primary use — and benefit — is to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars. This can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin. In addition to skin-lightening effects, kojic acid also contains some antimicrobial properties. It may help fight off several common types of bacterial strains even in small dilutions. This can help treat acne caused by bacteria in the skin. It may also lighten scars from acne that haven’t faded yet.
In a clinical study, the combination of Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Pyruvic Acid & Kojic Acid:
- Reduced Dull & Uneven Skin By As Much As 68% In As Little As 2 Weeks.
- Reduced Age Spots & Scars By 35% After 2 Weeks Of Treatment.
- Reduced Uneven Patches By As Much As 32% After 2 Weeks Of Treatment.