Get Age-Defying Results With Dermaxsol!
- PREVENTS sun damage and premature aging
- CREATES a natural barrier to reduce moisture loss
- SOOTHES irritation and promotes healing
- ABSORBS quickly with no greasy residue, making it a perfect base for make-up
- REDUCES All Types Of Skin Discoloration To Boost Brightness And Create An Even Tone.
- NEUTRALIZES Harmful Free Radicals, Reducing Skin Damage And Improving All Signs Of Aging.
- BOOSTS The Production Of Skin-Fortifying Proteins To Firm Loose Skin And Create A Smoother Surface.
- TIGHTENS, Tones, And Lifts The Skin
- IMPROVES The Firmness And Texture For A Refreshed Youthfulness
- PREVENTS The Development Of Further Lines And Wrinkles
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE MULTI-ACTION DERMAXSOL FORMULA
This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich Beeswax which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearances of pores. Apply as needed to face. Can be used morning and night. For a midday moisture boost, tap gently onto skin. Can be used as a makeup primer to hydrate and prep the skin before applying makeup.
YOU CAN’T STOP AGING, BUT YOU CAN LIMIT ITS EFFECTS ON YOUR SKIN!
Dermaxsol is an advanced anti-wrinkle cream that produces dramatic results within just a few weeks. The powerful formula contains numerous clinically proven ingredients that not only work to reverse existing signs of aging such as fine lines, deep-set wrinkles, and dryness, but prevent further damage from occurring.
This rich emollient sourced directly from nature has multiple benefits for all skin types. As a powerful humectant, Beeswax attracts moisture from the air to reduce dryness and smooth chapped, flaky skin. It creates a protective barrier that, without clogging pores, seals in hydration and keeps bacteria and harmful pollutants at bay. High in vitamin A, Beeswax also has a potent healing effect, helping to repair damaged skin cells and slow further signs of aging.
A natural broad-spectrum sunscreen, Zinc Oxide protects the skin against UVA and UVB rays, reducing the risk of sunburn and the resulting damage. Safe for all skin types, Zinc Oxide has numerous other benefits too; as a gentle astringent, it reduces excess oil and minimizes pore size, while its skin-soothing properties calm irritation and soreness. Additionally, Zinc Oxide promotes the penetration of other key ingredients, boosting their individual benefits and overall effectiveness.
Glycerin is an odorless liquid that has multiple purposes in a variety of industries. As a powerful humectant, it has the ability to attract and retain moisture from the atmosphere, making it ideal for use on dry, flaky skin. This quality also means that it is extremely beneficial as an anti-aging ingredient, because it keeps the complexion soft and supple, reducing the development of lines and wrinkles. As one of the most popular ingredients in skincare treatments, Glycerin is highly effective when combined with Hyaluronic Acid; a clinical study looking at how these two ingredients work together, found that within just 24 hours of application on the skin, they formed a protective barrier against external toxins and pollutants.