GET AGE-DEFYING RESULTS WITH ACE-FERULIC!
- REDUCES All Types Of Skin Discoloration To Boost Brightness And Create An Even Tone.
- NEUTRALIZES Harmful Free Radicals, Reducing Skin Damage And Improving All Signs Of Aging.
- BOOSTS The Production Of Skin-Fortifying Proteins To Firm Loose Skin And Create A Smoother Surface.
- PROTECTS Skin Against The Harmful Effects Of Free Radicals To Prevent Environmental And UV Damage.
- PROMOTES Collagen And Protein Synthesis In The Deeper Dermal Layer To Improve Skin Elasticity, Minimize Fine Lines, And Provide Enhanced Structural Support.
- NOURISHES Skin With Rich Yet Lightweight Emollients To Lock In Moisture And Make Skin Supple And Youthful-Looking.
Clinically Proven Results
In a consumer study, containing 90 participants using ACE-FERULIC for 2 Weeks -
Improvement in skin Smoothness & quality
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Reduction in PHOTO-AGEING & Dark Spots
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE MULTI-ACTION ACE-FERULIC FORMULA
ACE-FERULIC is a rejuvenating serum packed with free radical-neutralizing antioxidants that not only help reverse signs of existing damage but work to protect the long-term health of your skin on multiple levels.
YOU CAN STOP THE PHOTOAGING PROCESS AND LIMIT ITS EFFECTS ON YOUR SKIN!
This high-potency antioxidant has multiple benefits for mature skin. It reduces the oxidative stress that leads to damage such as wrinkles, lines, discoloration, and sagging, while helping to rejuvenate the skin, giving it a smoother, more even texture. Studies have shown that Ferulic Acid is particularly beneficial when used in conjunction with vitamin C, as it is in ACE-Ferulic, and provides substantial protection from harmful UV rays and photoaging. In one clinical trial, female participants between the ages of 40 and 65 who used a topical Ferulic Acid serum, experienced a significant improvement in their skin within just the first few weeks of the 12-week study. Well-tolerated and safe for everyday use, Ferulic Acid is an ideal anti-aging ingredient for all skin types.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) has powerful anti-aging properties that help boost collagen production and fade hyperpigmentation, for skin that is firmer, brighter, and more youthful in appearance. Numerous studies have been carried out on this well-known vitamin in relation to its effects on skin aging; one study indicated that a topical formulation containing just 15% of Ascorbic Acid offered significant UV protection and enhanced the effectiveness of SPF creams. Another study looking at vitamin C’s collagen-boosting benefits concluded that when applied daily, it creates thicker, denser skin that is more resilient against damage. Additionally, vitamin C provides potent anti-inflammatory benefits, accelerating skin healing to reduce the redness and swelling caused by acne and blemishes.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is one of nature’s most intensely hydrating substances with an ability to retain large amounts of moisture in the skin. While it is naturally occurring in the body, levels of Hyaluronic Acid are depleted by external irritants and the aging process, which is why its important to use a cream or serum containing optimal, concentrated amounts. Applied topically, Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deeply, working to create skin that is plump, smooth, and full, with fewer visible lines and wrinkles. A study looking at the positive impact of Hyaluronic Acid on dry, mature skin reported that within just two to eight weeks, almost all the participants experienced a drastic reduction in surface roughness and an overall improvement in firmness and elasticity.
In a clinical study, the combination of Ferulic Acid, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid:
- Reduced Photo-aging & Damage 68% In As Little As 2 Weeks.
- Reduced Fine Lines & Wrinkles 35% In As Little As 2 Weeks.
- Reduced Dark-spots 32% In As Little As 2 Weeks.